Have you ever felt like you’re struggling to come up with unique and fun date ideas that match the excitement and creativity of your relationship? We have the answer.. with just the peel of a sticker, you will find date ideas that will inspire you to create meaningful and happy memories to cherish. But date ideas are just the beginning – the next step is all about taking lots of photos, and starting a dating journal so that you can re-live those moments again in the future. We present to you.. Surprise Adventure – Couples Edition.
Without further ado, here is a huge list of fun date ideas for day and night time, including first and second dates, or even longer term anniversary date ideas.
- Go restaurant hopping and try new places: This is a fun way to discover new favourite restaurants and try different cuisines. You can visit a food hall or go to an area with multiple restaurants and try a different place for appetisers, dinner, and dessert.
- You could relive the romance of a carnival or circus by visiting a funfair or circus, which offers a unique atmosphere and a chance to try thrilling rides and games.
- You could try a round of crazy or adventure golf, which can be a fun and enjoyable date activity. Whether you prefer the classic outdoor version or a more modern indoor option, you’re sure to have a good time.
- Wall climbing can be a thrilling and memorable date activity for couples who aren’t afraid of heights. Whether you are experienced climbers or complete novices, you can learn and support each other as you scale the wall. Wall climbing requires physical strength, agility, and concentration, and can be a great way to bond as you work together to achieve your goals.
5. If you’re looking for an even more adventurous outing, you could try an assault course or high ropes course, such as Go Ape, which offers a variety of challenges to test your physical and mental skills.
6. For an exciting and potentially anxiety-inducing experience, you could try indoor or outdoor skydiving. Doing something that pushes your boundaries and requires mutual support can bring you closer together as a couple.
7. Alternatively, you could have a playful and energetic date at a trampoline park, where you can bounce around and let out some laughs. For a more leisurely and nostalgiciac activity, consider taking a steam train trip, which offers a romantic and historic atmosphere reminiscent of old movies.
8. If you and your partner are fans of a particular sporting team, consider touring the stadium where they play. Many stadiums offer guided tours that allow you to explore behind-the-scenes areas and learn about the team’s history.
9. Alternatively, you could visit The Warner Bros. Studio Tour in London for a unique and immersive experience, perfect for Harry Potter fans.
10. For a more active and water-based date, consider booking a session at a water sports centre and trying out activities such as paddleboarding or jet skiing.
11. For a more relaxing and romantic experience, you could take a ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the peaceful skies and stunning views.
12. Act like tourists in your hometown and visit local landmarks or attractions: It’s easy to take the things you see every day for granted, but visiting local landmarks and attractions with a fresh perspective can be a fun and exciting way to spend time together.
13. Make a new recipe together and enjoy the results: Cooking can be a fun and rewarding activity to do together. Even if you’re not great cooks, trying out a new recipe can lead to lots of laughs.
14. Have a picnic, either outdoors or in your living room: Pack up some food and drinks and enjoy each other’s company in a beautiful outdoor setting. If the weather isn’t suitable, you can have a picnic in your living room instead.
15. Take a hike and explore nature together: Hiking is a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the beauty of nature together. You can bring a picnic lunch and make a day of it.
16. Spend a day at the beach or go skiing: The beach is a classic destination for a fun day out, whether you’re swimming, sunbathing, or building sandcastles. If it’s winter, try hitting the slopes for some skiing or snowboarding.
17. Play a board game or throw a casino night: Board games and card games can be a fun and interactive way to spend time together. You can even make it more interesting by adding a friendly wager.
18. Build a campfire or huddle by the fireplace: A campfire is a great way to enjoy the great outdoors and spend quality time together. If you can’t have a campfire, you can huddle by the fireplace instead.
19. Have a spa night with face masks, mani-pedis, and massage oil: Pamper yourselves with a spa night at home. You can use face masks, do manicures and pedicures, and give each other massages.
20. Take a day trip or go grocery shopping together: A day trip can be a fun and spontaneous way to explore a new place together. Alternatively, you can turn a mundane task like grocery shopping into a fun couple activity.
21. Learn a new skill, like origami or card tricks: Trying out a new skill together can be a fun and rewarding way to spend time together. You can choose something simple, like origami or card tricks, or something more challenging, like a new language.
22. Play hide and seek or look through old photos: Games like hide and seek can be a fun and playful way to spend time together. Alternatively, you can look through old photos and share stories and memories from your past.
23. Go antique hunting: Antique shopping can be a fun and exciting way to discover new treasures and learn about different periods of history. You never know you might find a hidden gem worth many thousands!
24. Volunteer together or visit the zoo or aquarium: Volunteering together can be a great way to give back to your community and bond with your partner. Alternatively, you can visit the zoo or aquarium and enjoy the company of animals.
25. Read to each other or arrange a scavenger hunt: Reading to each other can be a relaxing and intimate activity. Alternatively, you can create a scavenger hunt that takes you to different places and creates new memories together.
26. Go to a theme park or an amusement park and ride the roller coasters: Theme parks and amusement parks are a classic destination for a fun and thrilling date. You can ride the roller coasters and try out different rides together.
27. Take a painting or art class and create something together: Art classes can be a fun and creative way to spend time together. You can learn a new skill and create something together.
28. Go to a farmers market or a local fair and sample different foods: Farmers markets and local fairs are a great way to discover new foods and enjoy the local flavors. You can sample different foods and find new favorites.
29. Go to a sports game or a concert and root for your favorite team or artist: Sports games and concerts can be a fun and energetic way to spend time together. You can cheer on your favorite team or artist and enjoy the atmosphere.
30. Go to a trampoline park or an indoor rock climbing facility: Trampoline parks and indoor rock climbing facilities are a great way to get some exercise and have a good time. You can challenge each other and try out different activities.
31. Go to an escape room or a mystery dinner theatre: Escape rooms and mystery dinner theaters are a fun and interactive way to spend time together. You can work together to solve a puzzle or mystery.
32. Go on a hot air balloon ride or a helicopter tour: Hot air balloon rides and helicopter tours are a unique and thrilling way to see the sights from a different perspective. You can enjoy the beautiful views and have a memorable experience.
33. Go to a comedy club or a magic show: Comedy clubs and magic shows can be a fun and entertaining way to spend time together. You can have a good laugh and be amazed by the performances.
34. Go to a laser tag or an arcade: Laser tag and arcades are a fun and interactive way to spend time together. You can challenge each other and try out different games.
35. Go to a movie theatre and watch a classic film or a new release: Going to the movies is a classic date activity. You can watch a classic film or a new release and enjoy some popcorn and soda together.
36. Go to a book store or a library and browse the shelves together: Book stores and libraries are a great place to find new reads and discover new interests. You can browse the shelves together and find something that interests both of you.
37. Go to a bowling alley or a mini golf course: Bowling and mini golf are fun and casual activities that are great for a date. You can challenge each other and have a good time.
38. Go to a winery or a distillery and tour the facility: Winery and distillery tours can be a fun and informative way to spend time together. You can learn about the production process and taste different types of wine or spirits.
39. Go to a museum or an art gallery and appreciate different works of art: Museums and art galleries are a great way to appreciate different works of art and learn about different cultures and periods of history. You can spend time together exploring the exhibits and discussing what you see.
40. Go to a spa or a relaxation centre and get massages or facials together: A spa or relaxation centre can be a great place to unwind and relax together. You can get massages or facials and enjoy some pampering together.
41. Go stargazing and look for constellations: Stargazing can be a romantic and peaceful way to spend time together. You can look for constellations and learn about the stars.
42. Go to a movie theater and watch an indie film or a foreign film: Watching indie films or foreign films can be a great way to discover new stories and cultures. You can watch a film that is outside of your usual tastes and have a discussion about it.
43. Go to a cooking class and learn how to make a new dish: Cooking classes are a fun and hands-on way to learn a new skill and spend time together. You can learn how to make a new dish and enjoy the results.
44. Go to a karaoke bar and sing your heart out: Karaoke is a fun and energetic way to spend time together. You can sing your heart out and have a good time.
45. Go to a yoga or meditation class and practice mindfulness together: Yoga and meditation classes are a great way to relax and practice mindfulness together. You can focus on your breath and clear your minds.
46. Creating a playlist together can be a meaningful way to spend time as a couple. You can make a playlist for your next date, a road trip, or even your wedding if you’re engaged. Choosing songs that have personal significance can make the playlist even more special.
47. Renovate something in the house or garden. Finally, doing home renovations or gardening as a couple can be a great way to spend quality time together while also getting some practical tasks done. Whether you are painting a room or tending to a garden, working together and listening to some upbeat music can create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. This activity can also be a great opportunity to bond and learn more about each other’s interests and skills.
48. Go to a shooting range or a gun club and try out different guns: Shooting ranges and gun clubs are a great way to try out different guns and learn about gun safety. You can challenge each other and have a fun and safe time.
49. Go to a theater and watch a play or a musical: Watching a play or a musical can be a great way to appreciate live performances and spend time together. You can enjoy the performances and have a fun night out.
50. Go to a flea market or a thrift store and hunt for treasures: Flea markets and thrift stores are a great place to hunt for treasures and spend time together. You can browse the stalls and look for unique items.
Add a real spark to your next date and create unique memories that you’ll remember forever. Each adventure can be tailored – make it your own and put your stamp on it together! We have taken the stress out of planning your next date. Life is too short to waste time planning dates, leave that to us!
52 Surprise Adventures – A Year of Special Moments
Up to £215 of Discounts Included – See Brands Below
600 FREE SnapFish photo prints
No Mess – Peel Stickers to reveal surprise adventures
Designed & Made in the UK
Perfect Gift – Surprise Your Partner!
Included: 1 x A4 Hardback Surprise Adventure book (including sticker sheets), 72 pages of premium silk 130gsm paper. (dice not included)
£25 Off Discount (50% OFF) Has Been Applied Today Whilst Stocks Last!
£24.99ADD TO CART
51. Go to a whiskey or beer tasting event and learn about different types of whiskey or beer: Whiskey and beer tasting events are a great way to learn about different types of whiskey or beer and spend time together. You can sample different types and find new favorites.
52. Go to a science museum or a planetarium and learn about the universe: Science museums and planetariums are a great way to learn about the universe and spend time together. You can explore the exhibits and learn about different topics.
53. A helicopter ride can be a once-in-a-lifetime experience that offers breathtaking views and a sense of adventure. Whether you choose a tour or a private ride, you can enjoy the beauty of the scenery and the thrill of flying in a helicopter. This can be a special and memorable activity to share with your partner, and a unique way to celebrate a special occasion or simply spend quality time together.
54. Go to a carnival or a fair and ride the rides and play games: Carnivals and fairs are a fun and festive way to spend time together. You can ride the rides and play games, and enjoy all of the sights, sounds, and smells of the fair.
55. Go to a ice skating rink or a roller skating rink and have some fun on the ice or roller skating: Ice skating and roller skating are fun and active ways to spend time together. You can glide around the rink and enjoy the thrill of skating. If you’re not too confident on skates, you can hold hands and help each other out.
56. Go to a movie theater and watch an indie film or a foreign film: Watching an indie film or a foreign film can be a great way to try something new and expose yourselves to different cultures and perspectives. Many indie films and foreign films offer unique and thought-provoking storylines that may not be found in mainstream films.
57. Go to a cooking class and learn how to make a new dish: A cooking class can be a fun and interactive way to try something new and learn a new skill together. You can choose a dish that you’ve always wanted to learn how to make or something completely new and challenging.
58. Go to a karaoke bar and sing your heart out: Karaoke can be a fun and entertaining way to let loose and have some fun together. You can choose your favorite songs or try something new and outside of your comfort zone.
59. Go to a yoga or meditation class and practice mindfulness together: A yoga or meditation class can be a great way to relax, unwind, and connect with each other. You can focus on your breath and the present moment, and let go of any stress or distractions.
60. Plan a trip somewhere.This activity involves taking some time to research and plan your ideal vacation, whether that be through browsing travel brochures or looking up destinations online. If you are engaged and planning your honeymoon, this can be a great opportunity to discuss your dream honeymoon destination and make plans for your special trip.
61. Scrapbooking together can be a fun and nostalgiciac activity for couples. By gathering photos, ticket stubs, quotes, and other sentimental items, you can create a personalized memory book to look back on and even share with future generations.
62. Learn a new sport. Why not try a new sport together as a fun and bonding activity? Choose something that neither of you has tried before and see where it takes you. Learning something new together can help bring you closer as a couple.
63. Go to a botanical garden or a flower farm and walk through the beautiful gardens: A botanical garden or a flower farm can be a beautiful and peaceful place to take a leisurely walk and admire the natural beauty. You can learn about different plants and flowers, and enjoy each other’s company.
64. Go to a local brewery or distillery and tour the facility: A brewery or distillery tour can be a fun and interactive way to learn about the production process and taste different types of beer or spirits. You can learn about the ingredients, techniques, and flavours, and possibly discover some new favourites.
65. Go to an outdoor concert or a music festival and enjoy live music: An outdoor concert or a music festival can be a great way to enjoy live music and have a good time together. You can listen to different genres and artists, and possibly discover some new favourites.
66. Go to an outdoor movie night or a drive-in theatre: An outdoor movie night or a drive-in theatre can be a fun and unique way to watch a movie. You can sit under the stars or in the comfort of your car, and enjoy the film and each other’s company.
67. Go to an outdoor theatre or a theatre in the park and watch a play or movie: An outdoor theatre or a theatre in the park can be a great way to enjoy a live performance or a movie in a different setting. You can sit on a blanket or a chair, and be immersed in the story and the atmosphere.
68. Go to an outdoor market or a street fair and browse the vendors: An outdoor market or a street fair can be a fun and lively place to browse the vendors and sample different foods and goods. You can learn about different cultures and products, and possibly discover some new favourites.
69. Go to an outdoor adventure park and try out different activities such as zip lining or rock climbing: An outdoor adventure park can be a great place to try out different activities and challenge yourselves. You can choose activities such as zip lining, rock climbing, or ropes courses, and have a thrilling and exciting experience.
70. Go to an outdoor water park or a water playground and cool off in the water: An outdoor water park or a water playground can be a great place to cool off and have some fun in the water. You can choose from a variety of water rides and attractions, and have a refreshing and enjoyable time.
71. Go to a farmers market or a local fair and sample different foods: A farmers market or a local fair can be a fun and interactive way to sample different foods and learn about different cultures and products. You can taste different dishes, and learn about the ingredients and the preparation methods.
72. Baking together or having a bake-off can be a fun and interactive activity for a date night at home. If you both enjoy baking, you could choose a recipe to make together and see who can create the best version. Alternatively, you could each choose a recipe and have a competition to see whose bake turns out the best.
73. Hiring a hot tub can be a luxurious and relaxing way to spend a special occasion or date night at home. It’s a great way to unwind and spend quality time together, especially if you have a backyard or outdoor space where you can set it up.
74. Dressing up and dancing in your kitchen can be a fun and playful activity for a date night at home. You can put on some of your favorite music and let loose, whether you’re experienced dancers or just want to have a good time.
75. Playing a computer game together can be a fun and interactive activity for a date night at home. Whether you’re fans of strategy games, action games, or something in between, there’s likely a game that you’ll both enjoy. Playing a game can also be a good way to spark conversation and get to know each other better.
76. Order a takeaway for a delicious and hassle-free date night at home. Taking a break from cooking and doing the dishes can be a relaxing and enjoyable way to spend an evening together. Consider trying a new restaurant or cuisine that you’ve both been wanting to try.
77. Have a firepit and s’mores night for a cozy and romantic date at home. Gathering around a campfire can be a lovely way to spend quality time together, and making s’mores is a fun and nostalgiciac activity. You can set up a firepit in your backyard or, if you don’t have one, you could use a portable fire pit or even just light some candles to create a similar ambiance.
78. Cook a romantic meal for a classic and intimate date night at home. Whether you’re a seasoned chef or just enjoy cooking together, preparing a special meal can be a lovely way to spend quality time together. You can set the mood by lighting candles, playing some music, and making sure the atmosphere is cozy and inviting.
79. Enjoy a couples massage in your living room for a relaxing and rejuvenating date night at home. You can hire a beautician to come to your home and give you and your partner a massage, or you can opt for any other type of treatment that you both enjoy. Having a massage at home can be a convenient and comfortable way to relax and unwind together.
80. Recreating your first date or how you met can be a fun and nostalgicically romantic way to spend time together. This could involve setting up a mock restaurant or cinema at home, or visiting a place that holds special meaning to you as a couple.
81. A duvet day date, where you spend the day snuggled up in bed, can also be a cozy and intimate way to connect.
82. You can have breakfast in bed. To set the scene, you can prepare a tray with your partner’s favorite breakfast foods, such as pastries, fruit, eggs, bacon, and coffee or tea. You can also add some special touches, like flowers or a handwritten note, to make the experience feel more special.
83. Take a bubble bath or shower together, and even pamper each other by giving each other facemasks, manicures, or massages.
84. Share a special drink and toast to your future plans can be a meaningful way to celebrate your relationship and look forward to what the future holds for you as a couple.
85. View your photos and videos together. To plan this date, you can gather all of your old photos and videos, or simply look through them on your phone or computer. You can then sit down together and go through them one by one, discussing the memories associated with each one and sharing stories about the events depicted in the photos. You can also create a slideshow or a video montage of your favorite memories, which can be a fun way to reminisce and celebrate your relationship.
86. Share a chocolate or fruit tasting experience by feeding each other. This activity can be especially enjoyable if you both have a sweet tooth or if you both enjoy trying new flavours and textures. To plan this date, you can purchase a selection of different chocolates or fruits, or you can create your own tasting platter by picking out a variety of your favourite treats. You can then sit down together and take turns feeding each other the chocolates or fruits, savouring the flavours and textures as you go.
87. Plan a trip somewhere.This activity involves taking some time to research and plan your ideal vacation, whether that be through browsing travel brochures or looking up destinations online. If you are engaged and planning your honeymoon, this can be a great opportunity to discuss your dream honeymoon destination and make plans for your special trip.
88. Arrange a treasure hunt. Organising a treasure hunt can also be a fun and creative way to spend time together as a couple. To plan this date, you can create a series of clues or tasks that lead your partner to a special prize or surprise. You can make the treasure hunt personalised by incorporating inside jokes or references that are meaningful to your relationship. Your partner will appreciate the thought and effort you put into the treasure hunt, and it can be a fun and memorable way to spend time together.
89. Renovate something in the house or garden. Finally, doing home renovations or gardening as a couple can be a great way to spend quality time together while also getting some practical tasks done. Whether you are painting a room or tending to a garden, working together and listening to some upbeat music can create a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. This activity can also be a great opportunity to bond and learn more about each other’s interests and skills.
90. Scrapbooking together can be a fun and nostalgic activity for couples. By gathering photos, ticket stubs, quotes, and other sentimental items, you can create a personalised memory book to look back on and even share with future generations.
91. Hiring a private chef to cook a luxurious meal for you and your partner can be a decadent and stress-free date experience. You won’t have to worry about babysitting, dressing up, or cleaning up afterwards.
92. Creating a playlist together can be a meaningful way to spend time as a couple. You can make a playlist for your next date, a road trip, or even your wedding if you’re engaged. Choosing songs that have personal significance can make the playlist even more special.
93. Writing a love letter, poem, or note can be a romantic and emotional activity for couples. By expressing your feelings in writing, you can make your partner laugh or cry (in a good way) and then set aside time to read the words together. This can be a powerful way to strengthen your connection and deepen your emotional bond.
94. Learn a new sport. Why not try a new sport together as a fun and bonding activity? Choose something that neither of you has tried before and see where it takes you. Learning something new together can help bring you closer as a couple.
95. Horseback riding can be a fun and enjoyable activity for couples, whether you are experienced riders or complete novices. Not only is it a great way to spend time together, but it also offers the opportunity to take in beautiful views and have engaging conversation as you ride side-by-side.
96. If music is more your thing, consider attending a live show or music festival to create memories together. Attending a live music event, such as a concert or music festival, can be a great way to create memories as a couple. Live music offers a unique atmosphere and energy that cannot be replicated through recorded music. By experiencing it together, you can share in the excitement and emotions of the moment.
97. Alternatively, you could hire a pedalo or rowing boat and spend an afternoon on the water, enjoying each other’s company in a slow-paced and peaceful setting.
98. Visiting a sealife centre can be a unique and special date idea, especially if you both enjoy marine life and conservation. Many sealife centers offer educational exhibits, interactive displays, and opportunities to learn about and see various marine animals up close.
99. Attending a sporting event can be a fun and exciting way to spend time together as a couple, especially if you are both fans of a particular sport. You can share in the excitement and emotions of the game and root for your favorite team or athlete. Many sporting events also offer a range of amenities and activities, such as food and drink vendors, merchandise, and entertainment, so you can make a full day or evening out of it.
100. An alpaca walk can be a unique and exciting date activity that allows you to experience something different and spend time with these cute and curious animals. Alpaca walks typically involve a guided tour of a farm or park where you can interact with and learn about alpacas. These walks can be a fun and enjoyable way to get some exercise and fresh air, and the animals themselves can be very cute and entertaining.
101. A helicopter ride can be a once-in-a-lifetime experience that offers breathtaking views and a sense of adventure. Whether you choose a tour or a private ride, you can enjoy the beauty of the scenery and the thrill of flying in a helicopter. This can be a special and memorable activity to share with your partner, and a unique way to celebrate a special occasion or simply spend quality time together.
102. If you live in a city with tourist attractions, consider taking the opportunity to visit them and learn more about your local area and culture. This can be a fun and educational way to spend time together and create memories.
103. Visiting a pick-your-own fruit farm can be a fun and rewarding date activity for couples who enjoy being outdoors and trying new things. Many fruit farms offer a range of fruit options, such as berries, apples, and stone fruit, that you can pick and purchase to take home. This can be a great way to support local agriculture and try fresh and flavorful produce. In addition to the fun of picking and tasting the fruit, you can also enjoy the beauty of the farm and the opportunity to spend time together in a relaxed and natural setting.
104. Breakfast can be a great time to have a date, especially on a Sunday morning when you have a bit more leisure time. Consider finding a cosy cafe or restaurant that serves breakfast, and take the opportunity to sit and relax over a leisurely meal. If the weather is nice, you could even opt to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine with a paper or book.
105. Visiting a street food stall or having ice cream can be a fun and tasty way to spend time together as a couple. Street food markets and ice cream trucks often offer a wide range of flavours and options, allowing you to try new and interesting foods and treats. This can be a fun and casual way to spend an evening or afternoon, and a great way to discover new flavours and cuisines.
106. Taking a cookery lesson as a couple can be a fun and informative way to spend time together and improve your cooking skills. Many cooking schools and classes offer a range of options, from basic techniques to more advanced recipes, so you can choose a lesson that suits your interests and abilities. Cookery lessons can be a great way to learn new techniques and recipes, and to try new ingredients and flavours. Plus, you get to enjoy the results of your efforts together!
107. Having a pub lunch can be a cosy and romantic way to spend time together as a couple. Many pubs offer a range of lunch options, such as sandwiches, soups, and salads, as well as traditional pub favourites like fish and chips or a Sunday roast. The relaxed and comfortable atmosphere of a pub can make it a great place to sit and chat over a meal, and the food and drink options can provide something for everyone. If the weather is nice, you could also opt to sit outside and enjoy the scenery.
108. Heading out for a romantic stroll can be a simple but effective way to spend quality time together as a couple. Taking a leisurely walk in a beautiful setting, whether it’s a park, a beach, or a scenic trail, allows you to relax and unwind while enjoying each other’s company. Holding hands and chatting as you walk can be a great way to connect and communicate, and the fresh air and natural surroundings can provide a soothing and restorative experience.
109. Visiting a garden centre can be a fun and enjoyable date activity for couples who enjoy gardening or simply spending time outdoors. Many garden centres offer a range of plants, gifts, and decorative items, as well as a cafe where you can sit and relax over a cup of tea or coffee. This can be a great way to discover new plants and products, and to spend time together in a relaxed and natural setting.
110. Going for drinks at your favourite pub or bar can be a casual and enjoyable way to spend time together as a couple. Whether you opt for a quiet corner or a lively atmosphere, you can chat, relax, and enjoy each other’s company over a drink or two. This can be a great way to catch up and unwind, and the atmosphere of a pub or bar can add to the ambiance.
111. Spending a day at the beach can be a soothing and enjoyable way to spend time together as a couple. You can take a leisurely walk along the shore, explore nearby towns and attractions, and enjoy the fresh air and natural beauty of the beach. You can also try activities such as building sandcastles, playing games, or swimming, and end the day with a delicious meal, such as fish and chips or a picnic. The beach can provide a relaxing and romantic setting for a day date.
112. Flying a kite is a fun outdoor activity that involves using a kite to lift it into the air. To fly a kite, you will need to find a open, windy area. Hold the kite by the handle or spool and let out some string. When the wind is strong enough, it will lift the kite into the air. You can control the kite by pulling on the string to make it go higher or lower, or by turning the handle to make the kite turn. It’s a great activity for people of all ages and can be enjoyed solo or with a group of friends.
113. A bed and breakfast, or B&B, is a type of accommodation that is typically a small, privately-owned property that offers overnight lodging and breakfast to travellers. Bed and breakfasts are often located in charming, historic houses or buildings and offer a more personal and home-like atmosphere than larger hotels. When staying at a bed and breakfast, you typically have your own private room and may have access to shared living spaces such as a living room or kitchen. Many bed and breakfasts also offer additional amenities such as on-site dining or activities like yoga or cooking classes.
114. A water park is an amusement park that features water-based attractions such as pools, water slides, and lazy rivers. Water parks are a fun way to cool off and have a blast on hot summer days. Many water parks also have areas for younger children with shallow pools and play structures, as well as thrilling rides and slides for more adventurous visitors. Some popular water park attractions include wave pools, water coasters, and tube rides.
115. Trivia is a game in which players answer questions from various categories in order to score points. Playing trivia at a bar typically involves a group of people answering questions that are projected onto a screen or read aloud by a host. Trivia nights are often held on a regular basis at bars and pubs, and often include prizes for the top-scoring teams. Trivia can be a fun and social activity that allows you to test your knowledge and meet new people.
116. Train for a 5k: Training for a 5k race is a great way to get in shape and challenge yourself physically. A 5k race is a distance of approximately 3.1 miles, and is a popular distance for both beginner and experienced runners. If you are new to running, it’s important to start slowly and gradually increase your mileage over time to prevent injury. A good training plan for a 5k typically involves running at least three times per week, with a combination of short and long runs. You can also incorporate other types of physical activity such as strength training and stretching to support your running training. Training for a 5k with a partner can be a fun and motivating way to stay on track and support each other’s goals.
117. Go to a burlesque or drag show: Burlesque and drag shows are live performances that feature a mix of comedy, music, and dance. Burlesque shows typically feature performers, often women, dressed in elaborate costumes and performing playful, often cheeky, acts that may include elements of striptease. Drag shows are performances by individuals, often men, who dress in elaborate costumes and makeup as exaggerated caricatures of women. Both burlesque and drag shows can be entertaining and fun to watch, and are often held at clubs or theatres. Attending a burlesque or drag show can be a unique and memorable date idea.
118. Swap houses with a friend: Swapping houses with a friend is a creative way to have a staycation without the cost of a traditional vacation. To swap houses with a friend, you and your friend agree to exchange houses for a set period of time, typically a weekend or longer. This can be a fun and budget-friendly way to try out a new neighborhood or experience a different living environment. It’s important to communicate with your friend about the details of the swap and to leave each other’s homes in good condition. Swapping houses can be a fun and memorable experience for both you and your partner.
119. Build a snowman (or a sand sculpture): Building a snowman or sand sculpture can be a fun and creative activity to do with your partner. Building a snowman involves using compacted snow to create the shape of a person, and decorating it with items such as carrots for the nose and buttons for the eyes. Building a sand sculpture involves using sand and water to create a shape or design, and can be done on the beach or in a sandbox. Both activities can be a fun way to enjoy the outdoors and make the most of the weather.
120. Shop for charity: Shopping for charity involves purchasing items or making donations to support a specific cause or organization. This can be a fun and meaningful activity to do with your partner, as it allows you to give back to your community and support a cause that you both care about. Many charities and nonprofit organizations have lists of items that they need, such as food, clothing, or household supplies. You can shop for these items together and then donate them to the charity. This can be a great way to spend quality time with your partner while also making a positive impact.
121. Watch the sunset. Watching the sunset is a classic romantic activity that involves observing the sun as it sets below the horizon. Sunsets can be beautiful and calming, and provide a perfect opportunity to relax and spend quality time with your partner. To watch the sunset, you can find a spot with a clear view of the horizon and sit or stand together as the sun sets. Sunsets can be particularly beautiful when viewed from a high point or at the beach, where the reflections on the water can create a stunning effect.
122. Order each other’s meal: Ordering each other’s meal is a fun and adventurous way to mix things up on a date. To do this, you and your partner each order a meal for the other person without revealing what you have chosen. When the food arrives, you can try each other’s meal and see how well you know each other’s tastes. This can be a fun way to surprise and delight each other, and to try new foods that you might not normally choose.
123. Listen to podcasts: Listening to podcasts is a great way to relax and be entertained while spending time together. A podcast is a digital audio program that is usually available for download or streaming, and covers a wide range of topics such as news, comedy, science, and more. There are thousands of podcasts to choose from, so you and your partner can find something that interests both of you. Listening to podcasts can be a fun and engaging activity to do on a date, especially if you enjoy learning about new things or being entertained.
124. Do couples’ yoga: Couples’ yoga, also known as partner yoga, is a type of yoga practice that involves two people working together to perform yoga poses and stretches. Couples’ yoga can be a fun and bonding activity to do with your partner, as it requires trust, communication, and teamwork. It can also be a great way to improve your physical and mental well-being, as yoga has many benefits such as increasing flexibility, strength, and relaxation. Couples’ yoga can be a fun and intimate way to spend time together and connect on a deeper level.
125. Play “never have I ever”: “Never have I ever” is a party game in which players take turns making statements that begin with “never have I ever,” followed by something that they have never done. For example, “Never have I ever bungee jumped.” Players who have done the activity mentioned must take a drink or perform a penalty, such as removing an article of clothing. Playing “never have I ever” can be a fun and revealing way to get to know your partner better, as it encourages players to share things about themselves that they might not normally disclose.
126. Make a video together: Making a video together can be a fun and creative activity to do on a date. There are many different types of videos that you can make, such as a cooking or DIY tutorial, a makeup or fashion transformation, or a comedy sketch. You can use your phone or a video camera to capture your efforts, and then edit and share the video online or with friends and family. Making a video can be a fun and memorable way to spend time together and showcase your talents and creativity.
127. Go low-tech: Going low-tech means unplugging from technology and devices such as phones, laptops, and TVs. This can be a fun and refreshing way to spend time with your partner and disconnect from the distractions of modern life. To go low-tech, you can turn off your devices and spend an evening doing activities that don’t require technology, such as playing board games, having a conversation, or enjoying a meal together. Going low-tech can be a great way to reconnect with your partner and enjoy each other’s company without the distractions of screens.
128. Relive a past vacation: Reliving a past vacation is a fun way to reminisce and re-experience the joys of a previous trip. To do this, you can look at photos or videos from the vacation, listen to music or podcasts from the destination, or cook or eat foods that you enjoyed on the trip. You can also recreate activities or experiences from the vacation, such as wearing swimsuits and making margaritas if you went to the beach. Reliving a past vacation can be a fun and nostalgiciac way to spend time together and remember the happy memories of your trip.
129. Play a role-playing game: Role-playing games, also known as RPGs, are interactive games in which players assume the roles of fictional characters and act out their actions and dialogue. There are many different types of role-playing games, including tabletop games such as Dungeons and Dragons and online games that can be played on a computer or mobile device. Role-playing games can be a fun and immersive activity to do with your partner, as they allow you to step into different characters and scenarios and use your creativity and problem-solving skills.
130. Visit a dog park: Visiting a dog park is a fun way to spend time with your partner and watch dogs play and socialise. A dog park is a designated area where dogs can be off-leash and play together, often with separate areas for large and small dogs. You don’t need to have a dog to visit a dog park, but it’s important to follow the rules of the park and to ask the owners’ permission before interacting with any dogs. Visiting a dog park can be a fun and enjoyable activity for both you and your partner, especially if you enjoy watching dogs play and socialise.
131. Write each other love letters: Writing love letters is a romantic and personal way to express your feelings and appreciation for your partner. A love letter is a written message that expresses your love and affection for your partner, and can be a heartfelt and meaningful way to communicate your emotions. To write a love letter, you can start by thinking about the specific things that you love and appreciate about your partner, and then write them down in a sincere and heartfelt way. You can write your love letter by hand or type it out, and you can add special touches such as drawings or stickers to make it more personal.
132. Climb your family tree: Climbing your family tree involves researching and learning about your family history and ancestry. There are many tools and resources available to help you research your family tree, such as online genealogy websites, census records, and other historical documents. You can work with your partner to research your respective family histories and learn about your ancestors and their stories. You can also interview elderly family members or other relatives to learn more about your family history firsthand. Climbing your family tree can be a fun and educational way to learn about your shared history and heritage.
133. Go for ice cream: Going for ice cream is a classic and enjoyable activity to do with your partner, especially on a hot day. Ice cream is a frozen treat made with cream, sugar, and flavorings, and is typically served in a cone or cup. There are many different flavors and types of ice cream to choose from, and you and your partner can enjoy trying different flavors and combinations. You can also set up a sundae bar by providing a variety of toppings such as chocolate chips, sprinkles, and fruit, and letting each person create their own sundae. Going for ice cream can be a fun and tasty way to spend time together.
134. Stroll a street fair: A street fair is a public event that features food, entertainment, and other activities and is held on a street or public plaza. Street fairs are a fun way to enjoy the outdoors and try different types of food and entertainment. At a street fair, you can enjoy activities such as watching live performances, playing games, or trying carnival rides. You can also sample different types of food, such as fried dough, hot dogs, or kettle corn. Strolling a street fair with your partner can be a fun and memorable way to spend a day or evening together.
135. Have a photo shoot: Having a photo shoot is a fun and creative activity to do with your partner. A photo shoot involves taking a series of photographs, typically with a professional photographer or with your own camera or phone. You and your partner can choose a theme or location for your photo shoot, and dress up or style yourselves accordingly. Having a photo shoot can be a fun and memorable way to capture special moments and create lasting memories with your partner. You can also use the photos from your photo shoot as holiday cards or gifts for friends and family.
136. Create a bucket list, you and your partner can sit down and make a list of activities, experiences, and goals that you want to accomplish together in the future. A bucket list is a list of things that you want to do before you “kick the bucket,” or before you die. Your bucket list can include both big and small items, and can be as ambitious or as practical as you like. Building a bucket list can be a fun and exciting way to dream and plan for the future with your partner, and can help you both stay motivated and inspired to achieve your goals.
137. Go to a Planetarium
The hushed atmosphere of a planetarium combined with the dark room make for an ideal ambiance for a first date. Spend an evening gazing at the stars and learning about the constellations, with lots of hand-holding potential. My now-husband dragged me to a planetarium early on and I was surprised by how much of a blast I had.
138. Catch Some Incredible Views
Since the #Gram is a big part of everyone’s life these days, go and be amateur photographers together. Whether you’re catching the breeze at a waterfront walkway or know an especially scenic park nearby, it’s always helpful to set the scene for a date with a pretty backdrop.
139. Head to the Aquarium
No ambience is more romantic than the hush of a soft-lit aquarium. Stroll through the darkened rooms while you point out your favorite creatures behind the glass. Some aquariums offer interactive educational exhibits and teach guests eco-friendly ways to clean up the ocean, so you’ll feel like you got something out of it.
140. Take a Ferry Ride
The length of a 30-minute ferry ride from one locale to the other is the perfect bite-sized date option for people who don’t want to have to drag things out over dinner or drinks. It’s a good chance to get fresh air and suss out whether you might actually want to go on a post-excursion drink or coffee.
141. Sample Treats at a Food Festival
Big holidays like Chinese New Year and annual food festivals are excellent opportunities to sample bites while you get to know someone. All the various food options and the mingling in a crowd will give you a good chance to survey how adventurous and adaptable the other person is, too. Bonus: You might find a new place for an upcoming dinner date.
142. Attend Trivia Night at a Local Bar
Combine powers to form a dream team at trivia night. You’ll laugh as you wrack your brains for city names and bond over your shared knowledge of obscure horror films. Plus, drinks are usually on the house if you both you end up winning.
143. Visit an Art Gallery
Whether you’re a true art buff or just along for the ride, this one’s a great quiet place for both of you to gauge each other’s interests and conversational skills. Choose a fun, exciting gallery or photo exhibit that’s not too obscure if you’re anxious about not having enough to talk about
144. Go on a road trip. Going for a drive in the car can be a fun and enjoyable activity to do with your partner. You can hop in your car and simply enjoy the ride, listening to music and taking in the scenery as you go. Going for a drive can be a great way to relax and unwind, and can provide an opportunity to spend quality time together and bond. You can also turn it into a mini road trip by planning a route and making stops along the way to explore new places or try new things.
145. Volunteer together. How about taking some time to volunteer together and give back to your community? You can find a charity near you and sign up for a volunteering project. Not only will this strengthen your bond, but it will also make you feel good knowing that you’ve helped others.
146. How about planning a hiking adventure in a local mountain or hill? Don’t forget to bring walking boots and a rucksack for all your essentials. Make sure you have the right gear: Depending on the length and difficulty of the hike, you may need to bring certain items with you. At a minimum, you should have comfortable walking shoes or boots, as well as a backpack to carry any essentials. Plan your route: It’s a good idea to research the hike beforehand and map out your route. This will help you determine how long the hike will take, and whether you need to bring any special equipment (such as a climbing harness or crampons).
147. Giving blood together as a couple can be a meaningful and rewarding experience. Not only are you helping to save lives by donating blood, but you’ll also be doing it as a team, which can strengthen your bond. Here are a few things to consider if you’re thinking about giving blood as a couple: Check if you’re eligible: There are certain eligibility requirements for blood donors, such as age, weight, and overall health. You can check if you’re eligible by visiting the website of a blood donation organisation in your area. Schedule an appointment: Most blood donation centres require appointments to be scheduled in advance. This ensures that there are enough staff and resources on hand to accommodate all the donors. You and your partner can schedule appointments together to make sure you can donate at the same time. Prepare beforehand: There are a few things you can do to prepare for your blood donation. For example, you should eat a well-balanced meal beforehand and avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours. You should also bring identification with you to your appointment.
148. Geocaching is a fun and interactive way to explore new places and hunt for hidden treasures. It’s a great activity to add some excitement to a walk, and it’s also a great way to bond with your partner.
149. Birdwatching can be a relaxing and mindful activity to do with your partner. It’s a great way to enjoy the outdoors and observe the beauty of nature. The RSPB (Royal Society for the Protection of Birds) is a great resource for finding local birdwatching spots and getting tips on how to start birdwatching.
150. Revisiting the place where you first met or had your first date can be a nostalgicically happy experience. It’s a great way to reminisce about the past and relive special memories with your partner.
151. Foraging for ingredients to make a special meal can be a fun and unique activity to do with your partner. Not only is the food free, but the experience of finding and gathering the ingredients can be really enjoyable as well.
152. If you’re both members of a gym, why not head there together for a gym date? You could compete against each other in a friendly way, or have a more relaxed workout session. It’s a great way to stay active and bond with your partner at the same time.
153. Visiting the library or a bookstore can be a great activity for a book-themed date. You and your partner can browse the shelves, choose a book that interests you both, and then find a cozy spot in the library or store to sit and read together. This can be a relaxing and enjoyable way to spend some time together, and it can also be a great way to discover new books and authors.